Personal data protection
On the basis of Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L.EU.L.2016.119.1 (hereafter: GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
The administrator of the collected personal data is PIT-RADWAR S.A. , address of the registered office: ul. Poligonowa 30, 04-051 Warsaw.
1. In matters concerning personal data, it is possible to contact the Chief Specialist for Personal Data Protection by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: +48 22 540 22 02.
2. Each time you obtain personal data, you will be informed about the purpose, legal basis and period of personal data processing.
3. When your personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
4. The recipient of personal data may be PIT-RADWAR S.A. or other entities to whom the controller entrusts the processing of personal data.
5. You have the right to request the controller to access, correct, delete or limit the processing of your personal data, as well as to request data transfer, which shall be carried out in accordance with the principles defined in Chapter III of the GDPR.
6. You have the right to object to the processing which will be carried out according to the principles defined in Article 21 of the GDPR.
7. If you find out that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR and national regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).